(please note, code are in the following order; Code=what it gives you=points needed to buy after first time entering in gp (gp=gotchi points))
1. BBCA CCCA= Pen= 15,000gp (found in US V4 instruction sheet)
2. ACAB ACAC= Steak= 1,400gp
3. BAAB ACBA= !! (clone)= 14,000gp
4. CCBA AABB= Honey (love potion)= 7,000gp
5. CAAA BACB= CD3= 0gp
~The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!
More information: http://tamatalk.com
- What is the Matchmaker?
- What is a Tamagotchi Version One?
- How do I debug my Tamagotchi?
- My Tamagotchi wont mate, what am I doing wrong?
- What is the difference between a ConnECTion, ConneXion and a Plus?
You cannot comment on this entry