Questions for Tamagotchi V3.
Page 1 out of 13 Pages
- (didn't enter the code so I don't know if my previous ? went through).
My daughter's Tamagotchi went through 2 batteries in the first 1/2 hour she got it. She used it after we opened it and then the battery went dead. I figured since we had it for 2 months before opening it they were just old. Then we replaced it and about 15 minutes later it said the battery was dead. My other daughter already had a Tamagotchi for 2 months. We only went through 2 batteries in that time. The battery in hers happened to die the same day and we replaced hers and it only lasted 15 minutes. Maybe the batteries were old? I didn't notice an expiration date but I had just bought them.
What brand of batteries are the best to buy?
How long should they last?
One more thing. Can it be turned off without "hurting" it, of course :) so I don't hear the beeping while she's at school...? I know there's a way to turn the sound off but I don't want it to "die" or something.... Can you turn it off so nothing changes when she is unable to take care of it when she's at school?
- job V4
- how to make your tamgotchi grow faster
- 2 Version 3 Parent Passcodes.
- How do I wake up my Tamagotchi from sleeping?
- i have a lot of tamagotchi V3 cheat codes but where do i go on my tamagotchi to enter the cheats codes
- Can you give me some info on the v4 tamagotchi?
- I know that I have to wait 42-72 hours before my tamas can mate, but when they are old enough how do I get them to? Do I have to give one of them a gift or visit?
- i bought a tresure chest and opened it and turned old... what happened?
- my tama died is there anyway to get it back?